Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mandolin Slicer






This mandoline slicer changes the game on prepping for meals!! I eat a lot of salads and this helps me so much and makes the thinnest slices even on the ripest tomato without smushing it. There are 4 easy to change blades that even come with a blade holder. The mandoline slicer I had before this one was probably as old as I am and didn't have the V shaped blade. This V blade makes such a big difference! Please make sure you use the guard because these blades are SHARP and I made the mistake of not using it! I use this all the time for cutting onion and tomato slices for hamburgers and cutting up carrots to put in soups and stews. Also great for cutting fruit into super thin slices and baking them in the oven to make "chips". I like that there is a money back guarantee included with this purchase so if you aren't fully satisfied, you can return it and get your money back! I really wish I had a nice one like this a long time ago!!

As a blogger I am often given press release samples as I did with this mandoline slicer in exchange for my unbiased review and honest opinion.

You can buy this on Amazon by clicking here:



No comments:

Post a Comment