Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Portion Control Containers - Prefer Green


I absolutely love these! I never really realized how much I was actually overeating when I thought I was eating correct portions!

The containers are microwave safe, top rack dishwasher safe, BPA free and FDA approved which means it's food grade plastic. I love that they have a groove one one side to make it easier to open!

They are also color coded to make it easier to remember what goes where.

Green = Vegetables (1 cup)
Purple = Fruit (1 cup)
Red = Proteins (3/4 cup)
Blue = Fats (1/3 cup)
Yellow = Carbs (1/2 cup)
Orange = Seeds & Dressings (2 Tbsp)

They even give you a booklet that tells you how to calculate your calorie target for weight loss, daily intake guidelines and a grocery shopping guide!

This is perfect for those New Years resolutions!

You can get these on Amazon for $14.95 by clicking here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018X9GBS4


As a top reviewer I am often given press release samples as I did in this case for my review

No comments:

Post a Comment