Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hooley Dooley Dual Ended Grinding Mill



This is a great product! I no longer have to have 2 separate shakers for my salt and pepper, it's all in one convenient grinder.
You can adjust the grinder to how coarse or fine you want your salt and pepper, or any other spices you decide to put in there. If you grow your own spices, you can dry them out and put your favorite combination in there! I splurged and got some Pink Himalayan salt to put in my grinder. I also like that it is stainless steel because it matches all my appliances.

Another thing I have to mention is that Hooley Dooley supports the Orangutan Project. The Orangutan Project organization provides technical and financial assistance directly - to conservation projects and orangutan rescue and rehabilitation centres - This includes much needed resources for the day-to-day care and needs - the reintroduction of orphaned orangutans and locating and securing of release sites - Presently there are over 2,000 orphaned orangutans living in care centers in Borneo and Sumatra. - It is a reality that these Orangutans without help will be extinct within 10 years.

Hooley Dooley also offers a money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with any of their products for any reason.

I received this dual ended grinding mill discounted in exchange for my unbiased review and honest opinion.

You can purchase the Hooley Dooley Dual Ended Grinding Mill on Amazon for $10.00 by clicking here:
 





No comments:

Post a Comment