Friday, July 24, 2015

Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer for Indoor Tanning

I was lucky enough to receive a free bottle (my choice) of indoor tanning lotion from Tanaholics to try and review. Here are my thoughts...

Out of the 100s of choices on the Tanaholics site, I decided to go with Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer.
The reason I chose this because I wanted that deep Armenian glow that all of the Kardashians have.
I have never used this lotion before and honestly didn't know about it until visiting the Tanaholics site.
I used Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer everytime I went to tan, which was 5 or 6 times.
I was tanning previous to using this lotion, and just wasn't seeing the results I would have liked, and not to mention the lotion I WAS using stunk so bad!!
Due to the fact that I use the "ultra" tanning beds, the first time I tanned with this, I only went in for 5 minutes because I didn't know how my skin would react as it is somewhat sensitive. A couple days after, I went in for 10 because there were no reactions.
This lotion actually exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with the results! After my first tanning session using this lotion, I noticed within hours after leaving the salon that my skin was actually tanner and didn't have a reddish hue to it as it would with my previous lotion...and to be honest, there was no telling how old that bottle of lotion was because the lady was so pushy to sell it, it kind of makes me wonder! Because Tanaholics is a trusted site, I know I am NOT getting expired lotions...and yes lotions do expire!
The Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer smells so good, like juicy peaches!! I was so glad it didn't stink like my previous lotion!
After applying Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer, your skin feels silky soft and has a nice dewy glow to it without looking or feeling greasy. It has bronzer in it so it gives your skin some immediate color, which I liked.
All in all, I would give Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer the Jess Seal of Approval!! 5 out of 5 stars.
Also, if you are a tanner yourself and are fed up with pushy sales ladies at the salon, or sketchy Ebay sellers...go with Tanaholics
They have a crazy selection of lotions, their customer service is fanatical, and their products are outstanding and of the best quality!

Here are before and after pictures:
 Before


After


Kardashian Glow Dark Bronzer























 




No comments:

Post a Comment