Friday, July 17, 2015

Metallic Temporary Tattoos by Bellesentials


 Omg words can't even explain how cute and sexy these are!! First of all, they are super easy to apply, just cut out the design you want, place it on your skin, blot a damp paper towel or washcloth on the backing and pull backing off! There are so many different designs to choose from PLUS you get an extra page! I went to the mall a couple of days after I applied my first one around my wrist and I got so many compliments on it! Someone even thought it was real!! Not to mention, this was a couple of days after I applied it, so it still looked fresh and shiny. The tattoo lasted about 5-7 days. When I wanted to remove it, I rubbed coconut oil on it and it came right off...you can also use baby oil, argan oil, or alcohol. These are perfect for the summer and look great on tan skin! If you are going to a festival this summer, these are a must have!!

I received these tattoos at a discount to sample in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.
You can buy these Metallic Temporary Tattoos by Bellesentials on Amazon for $12.90 by clicking here:

No comments:

Post a Comment