Monday, July 20, 2015

Stretch Mark and Scar Cream - Tree Greens

So I got this stretch mark and scar cream about 3 weeks ago and have been using it ever since. About a month and a half ago, I had a minor laparoscopic surgery and had 2 incisions. After I got the ok from my doctor that everything was healing perfectly, I decided to use this on them to take away the redness that new scars usually have. 1 week in I noticed that my scar went from a reddish color to a medium pink color. Second week was about the same. Third week I saw the most improvement! It went from a medium pink color to a pinkish beige...it is barely noticeable and I haven't even been using this for a month! I would recommend this to anyone who has scars (old or new) and stretch marks from pregnancy or growing fast. I received this cream at a discount from Tree Greens in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

You can buy the cream on Amazon for $19.99 by clicking here:




No comments:

Post a Comment