Tuesday, July 21, 2015

PEVA Shower Curtain Liner - Smarty Pants Supplies

This is the best shower curtain I have ever owned! It is actually CLEAR, not "opaque" or "frosted" but crystal clear! The holes are reinforced with metal grommets to prevent tears or rips. There are also weights at the bottom to keep the curtain in the correct place. I love that this is NON-TOXIC which means you don't get that awful plastic-y new shower curtain smell that makes you sick. I would also like to mention that I live in an area where hard water is prevalent and can wreak havoc on your shower curtains and make them look "cloudy" or dingy after one week. Well, I have had this shower curtain for a month now and it still looks brand new with no hard water spots or stains! This is such a high quality shower curtain and I have recommended this to ALL of my friends and family.

I received this Premium PEVA Shower Curtain Liner for free from Smarty Pants Supplies in exchange for my unbiased and 100% honest review.

You can buy the Premium PEVA Shower Curtain Liner on Amazon for $24.97 by clicking here:






No comments:

Post a Comment