Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid - OZ Naturals




This is my first time using Hyaluronic Acid and I will admit I was skeptical of using it because it had the word "acid" in it which made me think that it would totally burn my face, but I was 100% wrong! It actually helps your skin keep in moisture which in turn helps fine lines and wrinkles and makes your face have that dewy glow to it! It is a serum, not a cream and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling after applying. It is clear in color and has no fragrance. After my first use, I noticed that my skin seemed to have a healthy glow to it, and after a week, I noticed that my fine lines around my eyes and mouth were much more less noticeable. I really can't believe I had never incorporated this into my beauty routine before! I really love this serum!

I received this H.A. Serum for free to sample in exchange for my unbiased review and honest opinion.

You can purchase OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid on Amazon for $15.79 by clicking here:



No comments:

Post a Comment