Wednesday, August 5, 2015

LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream



I really can't believe how well this microdermabrasion cream works! I have uneven skin tone, sun spots and starting to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth. My skin is combination...oily on my forehead and chin, and dry and flaky on my nose.
After the first time I used this, I noticed that my skin was brighter and that it lightened my sun spots and "buffed" out my fine lines...I have never had these results on any product like this after the first use!!
I applied this to makeup free damp skin and massaged into my face for about a minute. I then used my konjac sponge after massaging into my face, and rinsed. Be careful not to get any into your eyes, or if you have any open or raw skin. This is also fragrance free.

I did receive this free to sample in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion, however when I run out, I will be buying another!!
You can purchase the LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream on Amazon for $27.97 by clicking here:



No comments:

Post a Comment